Electrical Car Repair
ELECTRIC CAR REPAIR SERVICES
If you need electrical car repair for your car or truck, then One Stop Automotive in Tucson is right for you. One Stop Auto has served Tucson customers with excellence for years. We are conveniently located off 22nd on Craycroft, and we provide free shuttle service to and from our shop within a five-mile radius. Your car's electrical system is vital to the performance of your vehicle. The electrical system gives power to everything from the alternator, the starter, and the battery, to lights, and the computer system. At One Stop Auto, we are well-versed in the art of maintaining and fixing electrical systems - eve the more complex computerized systems in newer vehicles. We have the equipment and expertise to tackle any auto repair issue - especially electrical system failures. Call us today to set up an appointment.
WHY IS MY CAR ELECTRICAL SYSTEM SO IMPORTANT?
Your vehicle's electrical system is integral to almost every part of your vehicle's performance. The electrical system powers the alternator, starter, and many other functions such as sensors, brakes, and steering for most newer cars. When, for example, your battery has died you can't start your vehicle since the starter needs the electrical power. Damage to the electrical system can affect a wide array of car functions. The quickest way to troubleshoot electrical components is with advanced diagnostic technology with a qualified technician. The team of devoted mechanics at One Stop Auto have seen it all over the years. We know what it takes to quickly diagnosed and efficiently repair even complex electrical system issues.
WHEN IS IT TIME TO GET YOUR AUTO ELECTRICAL SYSTEM SERVICED?
- Trouble Starting Your Vehicle: If when you try to start your car you hear grinding, clicking, or no sound at all, then you have a problem with your electrical system. It's time to get an inspection.
- Malfunctioning Lights: If your dashboard lights are not illuminating properly, then you likely have a problem with the electrical system. Or, if your headlights have dimmed as well, the electrical system is the culprit.
- Blown Fuses: If you have had to replace blown fuses over and over, then there is an underlying issue in the electrical system itself.
- Smell of Burning Plastic: You never want to ignore this sign! Burning plastic could mean you have wring that is overheating and melting the insulation around it. If left unchecked this could result in a car fire - so be sure to get into an auto repair ship right away if you smell burning.
- Horn or Radio Not Working: These may indicate simply a blown fuse which is a quick fix. However, it could also result from a faulty alternator or other electric complications.
BEST ELECTRICAL CAR REPAIR IN TUCSON
One Stop Automotive is the most reliable, affordable choice for electric system repair in Tucson. Our team of expert mechanics each have decades of experience working with a wide array automotive repair issues. We have serviced thousands of electrical systems over the years. We take pride in providing quality and efficient service to keep your vehicle going strong longer. With each job, we ensure the quality of the project. When you bring your vehicle into us, you can rest assured knowing your vehicle will leave in top shape. We know how important it is to have a mechanic you can trust, which is why we have worked so hard to build our sterling reputation as reliable and trustworthy auto repair team. Just browse through the scores of 5-star reviews left by our customers at Birdeye.com. We love making our customers happy and saving them money every chance we can. So keep your car - and your wallet - happy! Call us today for a free inspection and estimate. You'll be glad you did!